I’m participating in a 10 on 10 project with a wonderful group of ladies from over on the Bloom forum. On the 10th of every month (or round about) we will be posting a set of 10 images of a day in our month.
At the moment I am trying to challenge myself to complete the month on a roll of 120, so 16 shots. This month I’ve shot with Kodak Portra.
1. Everyone starts the day by piling into my bed; & 2. Some chill out time watching cartoons;
3. Some time playing in the drive in the sun; & 4. The 1st chance to play with my close up filters, I certainly will need to practice to get these right;
5. Cassidy in a moment of calmness; & 6. Lunch time and I finally convinced Cal to put a top on;
7. Afternoon and I convinced the boys to take a walk;
8. Started to wish I had my digital with me along with my film as I tried to capture the spray on the waves hitting the shore in the distance; & 9. Tears of frustration from my little man as I refused to look in every hole we went past (in my defense we were in a bird rookery surrounded by 1000′s of burrows;
10. And finally, I foolishly ran out of film before the sun had provided its best colours and right before a huge pod of dolphins appeared before us. Maybe next time .
Continue on to see more head over to see the wonderful work of Jessica, at Jessica Richter Photography.